Linetec’s exclusive copper anodize finish maintains its initial copper color and does not patina over time. Architects owners and residents no longer need to worry about the design complexities and maintenance issues when choosing the classic look of copper.
This exclusive copper anodize finish offers our customers the look of rich, real copper without such shortcomings as salt run-off stains, galvanic corrosion and patina.
The elegance of Copper Anodize offers:
- Striking visual effect
- Low maintenance
- Design flexibility
- AAMA 611 Architectural Class I process
- Aluminum designation M10C22A44
- 5 year standard warranty, option 10 year warranty
- No clear coat or ongoing treatment
- No copper run-off stains on building exterior
- No galvanic corrosion risk when designed adjacent to other aluminum materials
- Copper anodized aluminum is half the weight of real copper
- Available on aluminum extrusion and sheet material up to 24 feet
Nothing compares to the luster of anodize and the beauty and classic appeal of copper. Linetec’s copper anodize gives the building personality and depth in design.
Visit www.linetec.com for more information or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-717-1472 for samples or a quote.