Linetec is a full-service quality source for your flat sheet and brake metal projects.
Some of the benefits you’ll receive by taking advantage of Linetec’s flat sheet service include:
- Over 20 sizes of sheet in stock, and the ability to special order nearly any size and thickness required. Linetec Stock Sheet List
- Both paint and anodize quality sheet available
- Order in any quantity needed
- Finished in nearly any color required, including custom color matches with Linetec’s in-house blending capabilities
- Freight managed by Linetec through common carrier trucking. All sheets are protected with custom skids and polymask.
QUICK SHIP PROGRAM
- Available in stock sheet sizes
- Over 30,000 in-house blendable paint and anodize colors, including some mica and metallics
- Orders less than 25 sheets
Linetec offers a full-service program for flat sheet aluminum in any quantity and in any choice of anodize finish or paint color, including custom matches, micas and metallics. The program has expanded to include more than 20 stock sizes, with the ability to order nearly any size and thickness. Linetec also can provide fabrication for small- to medium-size brake metal projects, in conjunction with finishing and transportation.
Orders for less than 25 sheets, finished in any of 30,000 in-house blendable paint colors or anodize coatings, Linetec offers a quick-ship program. Quick-ship requests typically are shipped within five days from order confirmation.
Quote your flat sheet order online or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether choosing finishes for flat sheet or aluminum extrusions, Linetec’s online Select & Spec Tool assists customers in finding their projects’ ideal colors. Visitors to Linetec.com click on the link to the tool, where they may choose from the color palettes with interactive “chips.” Clicking on a chip, the user can see a larger image and immediately order up to five samples. These 3.5-by-2-inch painted metal samples are mailed to the contact information provided by the user. Each sample is labeled with an “LT” paint code for reference when specifying the finish for future architectural projects.